Ned Air makes air treatment units with capacities ranging from 500 to 150,000 m³/h, in all shapes and sizes.
Our modular panel design allows multiple possibilities. Do you need your air treatment unit to be installed vertically in an existing air shaft? Or built in a U-shape? Or constructed in situ in an extremely small space? Our energy efficient climate systems, based on the latest air treatment technology, offer the most suitable solution for your situation.
Energy efficient climate systems
Ned Air is driven by passion for technology, and in our company, the customer is always at the centre. For us, your specific ventilation requirement is a challenge: we specialise in customised solutions. We have a solution for every situation, based on the latest air treatment technology. Ned Air has grown from pioneer in air treatment and heat recovery to a leading manufacturer of integrated energy efficient climate systems.
A vision for a sustainable future
For more than 25 years our products have been successfully used in, among others, housing construction, utilities, industry, the food and health sectors, the shipping and offshore industries, horticulture, defence and education. We contribute towards a healthy indoor environment for person, animal, plant and machine. As part of the German listed company Centrotec Sustainable AG we work with passion and drive towards a sustainable future.
Advice and guidance right from the start
We offer detailed advice and guidance right from time that we first submit our quote, to reach the ideal air treatment solution for your situation. We guide the project from the moment the contract is assigned, right through to final instalment of the unit(s). Our sales and service departments provide all the technical support you need. Whether it’s support at the time of delivery, or after the unit has been installed, we are always happy to help you.
Ned Air NKD Customisation
The most appropriate air treatment solution for your situation
Ned Air makes air treatment units with capacities from 500 to 150,000 m³/h, in all shapes and sizes. Our modular panel design allows for multiple possibilities. Do you need your Ned Air NKD air treatment unit to be installed vertically in an existing air shaft? Or built in a U-shape? Or constructed in situ in an extremely small space? Ned Air can make it happen!
- Capacities from 500 to 150,000 m³/h
- Modular panel design
- Choice of panel material can be adapted to the customer’s requirements (for example, galvanized steel panels, internally and externally painted (skin plate 200 microns) in RAL 7035 or sandwich panels with stainless steel 316/304
- Guaranteed free from thermal bridges
- Thermal bridge-free sandwich panels 44 mm
- High thermal and acoustic insulation value
- Environmentally-friendly insulation material, fire rating A1
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- ErP 2018 Ready
Project: Leisure World Ice Centre, Dronten
Ned Air OmniLine
The multi-faceted air treatment unit with Eurovent certification
The Ned Air OmniLine is our multi-faceted, entirely configurable air treatment unit with heat recovery and Eurovent certification. The air treatment units have been designed to achieve a healthy and pleasant indoor climate through air filtering, heat recovery, heating, cooling, humidifying and dehumidifying. The Ned Air OmniLine air treatment unit creates the ideal climate for any indoor space.
- Capacity of 100 to 100,000 m³/h
- Eurovent certification
- Galvanized steel with plastic coating (skin plate)
- Available as one complete unit or diverse modules.
- Heat recovery via plate exchanger or heat recovery wheel
- Choice of panel material can be adapted to the customer’s requirements
- Extensive individual choice in assembly options and accessories
- Modern regulation technology
- Plug & Play
- ErP 2018 Ready
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Fiscal benefit via the EIA