Ned Air RotorLine
Equipped with the latest generation energy-saving rotary heat exchangers
The Ned Air RotorLine is a new series of air handling units with rotary heat exchangers for air volumes from 2.400 up to 44.000 m3/h. The high sensible and latent efficiency of the thermal wheel results in considerable energy-savings. The Ned Air RotorLine units are Plug & Play, and can be applied in offices, public buildings and more.
- Air volume from 2.400 to 44.000 m3/h
- Plug & Play, ready to use
- Thermal bridge free sandwich panels (44 mm)
- 3 types of wheels available (sorption, enthalpy and condensation)
- Several optional components available (heating battery, coolers, air valves, etc.)
- Compact construction
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
Are you looking for a heat recovery unit with a thermal wheel for greater air volumes than 44.000 m3/h? Then please contact our sales department. Our salesmen can offer you a customized solution.