VMC II Software
Download below the VMC II Software.
Follow the steps below to install the VMC II software:
If this is a fresh installation, you should first install the complete version below and then the 2015 update.
If you already have a version of the VMC II software installed on your computer, then follow step 3 to 7 (inclusive). The old version will then be overwritten and you’ll be ready to go!
Follow the steps below, one after the other. The whole process will take about six to ten minutes.
1. Download VMC_II_Plus.zip
2. Install the VMC_II_Plus software
3. Download VMC+_2015.zip
4. Go to C:NED AIRVMC_II+
5. Here, open VMCII+2015.zip
6. Would you like to transfer the files? YES
7. Implement as administrator “CDMv2.12.00 WHQL Certified”
8. Download VMCII+ 2016 update
9. Copy the VMCII+.exe file to “C:NED AIRVMC_II+”
10. Copy the Ftd2xx64.dll file to “c:windowssystem32”
Start the VMCII Software
The password for the Installer = installer
– All VMC files are zipped (ZIP). Unzip the files and then run the SETUP.
– The VMCII is NOT compatible with Windows 10!
VMC Next is compatible with, among others, the following operating systems.
All VMC files are zipped (ZIP). Unzip the files and then run the SETUP. Follow the installation instructions.
Important! New software update per 3-2-17!
Important! It is essential that both downloads are installed.